The girls sat in the window watching the snow fall and talking about what they would do in it. Kimber wanted to "slap the snow off the tree" and Addie wanted to unpack all of the snow clothes so she could run and play in it. We did agree on one thing to do, stay in and bake Christmas cookies and paint village houses. They may want to run and play but I'll stay in where it's warm.
Friday, December 2, 2011
Let It Snow!
This morning we got a 5:15 am wake up call from the Superintendent announcing that school was canceled. We had gotten almost 18 inches of snow and are still expecting another three to five today.
The girls sat in the window watching the snow fall and talking about what they would do in it. Kimber wanted to "slap the snow off the tree" and Addie wanted to unpack all of the snow clothes so she could run and play in it. We did agree on one thing to do, stay in and bake Christmas cookies and paint village houses. They may want to run and play but I'll stay in where it's warm.
The girls sat in the window watching the snow fall and talking about what they would do in it. Kimber wanted to "slap the snow off the tree" and Addie wanted to unpack all of the snow clothes so she could run and play in it. We did agree on one thing to do, stay in and bake Christmas cookies and paint village houses. They may want to run and play but I'll stay in where it's warm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OH MASTER PICTURE TAKER.....this and the one below are great! Love em!
I almost talked Ryan into driving up to Taylor yesterday to see you guys and the snow.....but we came up with the idea too late. Maybe next snowfall!
Wow! Can't wait until I live there!
Post a Comment