Last week I sent this email Addie's teacher:
Hi Mrs. Davis,
Addie has been talking about the assembly thing tomorrow in the gym. Since I haven't heard anything about it I assume it's not anything that is a big deal but she asked me to come. Is it something that parents are invited to?
Thanks,
Kobie
Here's the response I got:
Hi Kobie,
Its not tomarrow and it is the Flag raising it was suppost to be next Friday but it has change to the last Friday in April.. And of course we will send a note home to let you know. She's so funny and such a delight to have in Class.
Thank You
Mrs. Davis
Ms. Patsy
Now I am really hoping that the aide, Ms. Patsy, wrote this. But honestly, this person has an influence on my child's education?
3 comments:
Thank you, thank you, Kobie Jo. I will be laughing about this for a VERY long time.
Tomarrow? Suppost? LOL! I bet she also says "supposably" and "stoled".
Oh my goodness. That IS scary.
Post a Comment