Saturday, April 2, 2011

Lucy has joined the club

The earring club that is.  Over Spring Break the girls and I spent some time down at my parent's house.  One of the things I planned on doing was to take Lucy to get her ears pierced.  She did a great job and didn't cry nearly as much as the gal doing the piercing swore she would.  This wasn't my first go-round after all so I knew what to expect. And Heather is three for three.  She has held each of my girls while getting their ears pierced.  It's sort of becoming a tradition.
And to all those that feel I am cruel and taking my child's agency away by doing this (cough, cough Uncle Will) someday they will thank me.  It's over and done with now!

1 comments:

The Varo's said...

I have never regretted getting Liahona's ears pierced while she was so young.