This morning Addie was given another Citizenship award at school. Since it was her second award she was also given a gift certificate to Taco Bell. We've never been there but she already has her mind made up that it's not somewhere she would like so she's been trying to pawn it off to Jared since Monday.
I love Addie's school but when I go to these assemblies I love it even more. This morning as we said the Pledge of Allegiance, the kids said it loud and proud. As the Principal, Mr. Evans, passed out the awards the other students were so well behaved and quiet. The dad next to me even leaned over and commented on how quiet they were. And when it came time to sing the school song to the kids being awarded, the students sang like they were so proud to be Lobo Pups.
What a school! What a girl!
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So the purple glasses have been handed down? And have the lenses back in them? Cute girls!
LOL! I love that she's trying to pawn the Taco Bell off on her dad. I would too. Anytime I crave it I have to remind myself how gross it was the last time I went. Smart girl.
Woohoo Addie Girl!
Post a Comment