1. Shows best effort in all schoolwork and turns in assignments on time.
2. Is courteous and kind to classmates and children on the playground.
3. Obeys all classroom and school rules.
Good job Addie!
I imagine Kimber is thinking something like this: "Hmm, I wonder if I will ever get that award. Hey, there's Addie's classroom. I love Mrs. Patsy and Mrs. Davis. I wish I could go to school. Phew, it's kinda breezy out here. Sorta chilly. Why did my Mom put me in shorts?"


3 comments:
your ad lib of Kimbers thoughts is so funny!! Look how long your hair is, I didnt realize it was so long.
Congrats Addie!
Seeing Lucy in the wrap made me smile.
LOVE YOU!!
Way to go Addie!
Love Kimber's face in that picture!
And look how big Lucy has gotten! Man time is flying. Wish we were closer so we could see you guys more often. I've got 3 little girls who would love to play with your 3 little girls!!!
good job miss addie!
i love kimber's face too.
i miss you, come see me.
Post a Comment