The other night I was telling Jared how much I love our life right now. I feel as though I have always been blessed but each year brings more joy and happiness. I don't know how many times a day I ask one of my girls "what would our family be without you?" It's true. Each of them adds something different to the mix, creating a happy family.
A few weeks ago my friend kept Addie and Kimber for about 30 minutes until Jared arrived to pick them up. She called a few days later to tell me how impressed she was that my girls got a long so well and she wanted to know what I do. I don't do anything! They are just sweet girls who really and truly love each other. Don't be fooled, we definitely have our moments but the peace sure out weighs the contention.
I love when Kimber will see something on TV or in a store and ask if she can "get that for Addie." Rarely does she ask for something for herself. The best part of that is that it is something she honestly thinks Addie would enjoy. I love hearing Kimber crawl into bed with Addie every night so can Addie read {er, tell} her stories. I love watching them smother {or in their words "smuggle"} Lucy with hugs and kisses. I love watching them play together in their room or wrestle on the floor. I love watching Lucy light up when one of them talks to her and how she gets excited when she watches them laugh and play together, as if she can't wait to join the fun. And I love moments like this-
Addie wondering how she is going to keep it all together, Kimber cracking up and Lucy wondering what she has gotten herself into. That is so them.
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love Addie's glasses and earrings! As Grandma Richardson would say those girls really are precious.
Haha! I love the red mustaches on Addie and Kimber's faces. So cute!
I still love those glasses.
Your girls are too cute!
Those girlies are just adorable Kobie! I love that last picture!
Post a Comment