Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Scoot Over Rover

 I can't believe how fast this last three months has gone!  I love the first few weeks of a baby's life and wish it could last forever.  My sweet little baby is now laughing, rolling onto her side and back,  cooing like crazy and scooting all over.  I snapped these really fast this morning so they are sorta sloppy but this is just a general idea.   

She was laying happily on her blanket while I worked out.


And within a few minutes I was rescuing her from the fireplace bricks. 
I wish it were possible to slow time down just while your kids are young.

2 comments:

RPH said...

AMEN! I wish I could slow time down too. It just goes too fast!

ps - great lighting on those pictures.

Ashby said...

Look at her go! She's gotten so big. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!