Excuse me? I was STILL cute sucking my fingers until I was 14! Gross. I can't believe my mom didn't chop my fingers off...she should have. Lucy Goosey will look just as cute even if you let her suck the thumb until she's in high school...
I'm Kobie. I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a friend and a Mormon. I started blogging in 2007 on a family blog then started blogging here in 2008. What began as a family journal has transformed into a personal journal of sorts. I share less about our everyday family life and more about my own experiences.
In September of 2016, I was called to serve in Young Women. As part of my time in this calling, I am working on completing my Personal Progress. As part of a value project, I have chosen to write regularly and share uplifting and {hopefully} inspiring messages.
3 comments:
Oh how I wish Lily would just find her thumb already. This spitting out the paci and crying is getting really old.
From this angle she looks like Addie!
Excuse me? I was STILL cute sucking my fingers until I was 14! Gross. I can't believe my mom didn't chop my fingers off...she should have.
Lucy Goosey will look just as cute even if you let her suck the thumb until she's in high school...
Post a Comment