![]() |
| I turned my head for a minute and when I turned back, I found her like this. One of her sisters put her up to it. |
In the last 9 weeks Lucy has managed to wrap her mom, 2 sisters and dad around her finger. She has brought a whole new kind of joy to this family, as each new child does. Every morning when Addie and Kimber wake up they instantly go to Lucy and begin mauling her. I am sure their yummy morning breath kills Lucy, but she smiles and coos anyway.
She's such a happy little girl. As long as she is fed and rested she is content to just lay on the floor and watch her surroundings. She hasn't started laughing, but she does do the throat gargle and smiles big while doing it.
I also have to mention that she is a wonderful sleeper! She isn't the greatest day napper but she usually sleeps from 7 or 8 pm until about 5 am! We have nights here and there where she gets up more than once, but I never complain because she sleeps so great for the most part.
She's such a pleasant and easy going little girl. I'm so glad we have her as part of our family.

5 comments:
That cracks me up!
I'm surprised you haven't started calling her Lucy Goosey. And after 2 months she still totally looks like Kimber. So cute!
I left that one out! Oops!
Too cute!! She is adorable and I just knew her sisters would adore her!
Hurray for #3 babies that can "go with the flow"!
Love you Kobie Jo!
So Drew is barely over a year and looking at yours and Ashby's blogs makes me ready for another! Now if only pictures of cute, cute babies could make Ansen interested . . .
Post a Comment