Friday, September 10, 2010

Camping

(Annie, I love your socks and flip flops!)
We had a great weekend in the woods!  My girls had a blast getting dirty, playing with cousins and eating lots of fun food.  We camped in a great area where the kids could play and we didn't have to worry about them wandering off.


Lucy and Slade always love to lay together.  At least Heather and I think they do.
I'm pretty sure this is only something you would see when you're around the Richardsons.  The kids taking a ride at a table in a trailer.  Of course I've seen the Hatch kids hop in the back of a truck with a casket.  My girls are doomed.  They come by it honestly.

The kids got filthy dirty everyday and loved every minute of it.  Kennedy even managed to grow a five o'clock shadow.
Addie is my little Miss Priss but loves to be outdoors getting dirty.  Really, I think it's that she loves wearing mismatched clothes and not having to get her done just right.

This is what happens when someone takes off with your camera.  When it's returned you end up with a lot of these kinds of pictures.


























I've decided that it doesn't matter if you go camping for one day or one week, it's a lot of work!  When I got home I had this to deal with-
But all of the work was worth it.  It was a priceless weekend.

5 comments:

Newman Family said...

What fun, and what a fun bunch of people!

Anonymous said...

At least I didn't wear my green sweats!

RPH said...

Look at that laundry! Holy toledo!!!

Looks like a lot of fun, I love the table on the trailer.

Ashby said...

I'm totally jealous that you have your whole family close enough to do that! Looks like so much fun!

The Varo's said...

fun, fun, fun! i wish i liked camping.

do you remember the time at girls camp (at taylor ranch) when you didn't go to the bathroom the entire time because you'd have to use the porta-potties? it looks like annie doesn't have the same "issues".