In less than three weeks I will pack up and head to the Valley to await the arrival of our newest one. There is a lot to do before I leave. I've got to assemble the cradle, get our meals in order so we have something to eat when we get home, pack a hospital bag for me and a to-go bag for Jared, make sure my house is spotless, get enough groceries to last Jared two weeks and much more.
Thank goodness for nesting!
On a side note, I went to the Dr. yesterday for a checkup. He was being shadowed by a Medical School Student. When the student walked in the room I just about died! It was a kid I went to High School with. He was very professional, but let's be honest, it was awkward to listen to the Dr. review my pregnancy history with him and then have to bare my belly in front of him. Thankfully after it was determined I needed to be checked for early dilation, he didn't return. It had already been weird enough.

5 comments:
You look great! Love that big belly!
(you know I dont mean you have a huge tummy! it is just big compared to the normal flat one you have...)
What a cute belly! I can't believe you are getting so close. Hang in there!Love ya!
Wait! Less than two weeks?! Are you guys coming down sooner? Yay! I'll give you a call once we get back in town.
cuuuuuute!
who was it that was shadowing your dr.? the only person i knew who has ever shadowed one of my dr's was ben. and it was an appointment for the babies so it wasn't weird at all.
I hear you! A guy I went to school with moved back to town a few years ago as a GP and delivers LOTS of babies around here. But I just couldn't see him for Ob/Gyn appointments. Imagine my chagrin when he assisted on my last c-section unbeknownced (sp?) to me! Oh well!
Post a Comment