Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Meet Gilbert/Poppy/Doug/Sparky Socks/Lucky/Choncho

The list goes on.  
I'm reluctant to even post this because of my disdain for animals, especially cats, but I'll do it anyway.

This kitten showed up the other night after I had gone to bed.  It stood at the backdoor meowing so Jared through it a piece of meat.  The worst thing you can do.  It stuck around all day Saturday, even though we were gone from morning until late night.  I was reluctant to keep it but once my girls saw it [from a distance!] they decided we should keep it.  My Vet-in-training brother checked it out and said that it's healthy and even gave it a bath.  

Our no-name kitten is strictly an outdoor cat and doesn't mind that we don't pet it.  I did break down and buy a box of kitten food but it was a hard $2 to throw down.  

Some pet owners we are.

1 comments:

The Varo's said...

eww! i remember alice, that cat of yours...
what's up with richardson's naming their animals human names?