I sure miss you! Home just isn't the same without you. Kimber is lonely but I try to keep her busy. We've been up to Grandpa Miller's house everyday this week and have got to spend lots of time with that "Silly Mister" as you call him. It's so fun to watch him and Kimber play. He sure loves you girls.
I'm glad that you are getting to take a little break from this crazy summer and especially this week. Grandpa Richardson says that it's like you are on vacation and I think he's right! I laughed the other night when I called to talk to you and you said that you were "too busy." What a girl you are! Don't worry, my feelings weren't hurt. I would rather you say that than be crying to come home.
Kimber sure has missed you. She just saw a picture of you on my cell phone and said "Addie miss." She followed that with "uh, Mom? I want to call Addie." You two are such good friends that she has been lost without you this week.
She made me laugh so hard last night. Guess what she did? Look-
I know she will be so happy when you come home. So will Mom and Dad. I can't believe I haven't seen you since last Saturday! I never thought that would happen but I can tell that you are having the time of your life. Everyone has taken such good care of you and made sure that you had lots of fun. Be sure to thank them!
Love,
Mom
2 comments:
Super cute!
That is so cute!We had so much fun together!I'll bet she comes home with a lot of stories.
Post a Comment