
The girls and I did the funnest thing today! I have been wanting to do it for a few days now but just haven't had the chance.
My friend recently posted about how they busted out the crayons and butcher paper and colored bubble letters together. I thought, "shoot! Where have I been? Butcher paper!" So I headed down to Ed's IGA and for 45 cents bought 10 feet of butcher paper. Once we got home I pulled out the girls' craft box and my box of fabric and yarn. They each picked everything out on their own. It was so fun! If you have girls (I am sure boys would enjoy it as well) you have to do this!
And here are their masterpieces. Foam flower, pipe cleaner necklace, pom pom bracelet... what's not to love?
Take a close look at the face Addie drew. Check out that nose!
Never mind Kimber's neck in the drawing. She held perfectly still but tracing around her head was not easy!



6 comments:
I LOVE it! I wonder if Bostyn is old enough to appreciate it yet...
We just loved it, Rachel said that you both are SO CUTE!!
I've done this with my kids before, but never as cute as this. The fabric is a great idea!
We are going to do this...so fun! And what a steal 10 feet of butcher paper for 45 cents? SCORE!! Looks like it was a good investment!
cute idea! i love their outfit choices!
Your girls are so pretty!
Post a Comment