Tuesday, August 25, 2009

S'more of what? (Monica and Kim have my back on that one!)

Technically, we should be in Colorado right now enjoying a little family vacation, but our plans got changed a few days before we were supposed to leave. Since our girls were super excited about the trip we came up with a last minute solution... camping! It was a quick trip but one of the best that Jared and I can remember. We kept telling each other that this was the best thing that we could have done for them. Addie loves to camp and since we don't have to go far to camp, I don't know why we don't do it more often. We have even toyed with the idea of doing it again this weekend!

Addie was so thrilled when she found this bouquet-

All weekend this is how Kimber smiled-

Just love these two-

And what would camping be with s'mores? I'm not a fan but for some reason these were especially delicious.

Jared takes his steaks very seriously!

Just love this one-

3 comments:

RPH said...

so fun! love all that scenery. We camp a lot here, but it just isnt the same as AZ.

Newman Family said...

What fun! I love Kimber's face in the first one. What a spunky little girl.

The Varo's said...

aww smalls...he's a funny little guy.

camping sounds like so much fun! it'd be nice to get out of this awful heat!