The girls love for Jared to draw tattoos on them. I have told him that all it does is teach them to draw on themselves. And last night he finally saw first hand what I have been dealing with the last few weeks. Kimber did this little number on herself.
I wish the picture would do more justice. I had to laugh at all of the circles! Her inner thighs got the worst of it but you can hardly tell.
Needless to say she got doused in hairspray before her bath.
My friend Gina recently posted a similar story about her kids covering themselves with marker. It made me laugh so hard because her two youngest really did a number on their bodies. It was just a day or two later when my girls came walking out of their bedrooms covered in pen- necks, foreheads, arms, legs...everything! I didn't want to seem like a copy cat so I didn't even bother taking a picture. Now I wish I would have!
4 comments:
Kimb-E I think you were meant to be my child. I love you little stinker.
Excuse me I guess Annie used my computer last time she babysat so when I logged on it was her profile and I didnt know. Sorry, Annie Kimb-E was meant for Aunt Heather
I love it, Kobie. Ashlynn and Kimber must two of a kind!
what a cutie little girl!
i think i have some pictures of kimbers mother with some "tattoos" of her own. hahahahahaha!
Post a Comment