Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Canning Crazy

I swear to you that if I ever smell another jar of hot pressure canned chicken I will choke! I had so much chicken that I was literally thawing it in the bathtub! And this picture doesn't even include every jar!

Don't let the red jar scare you. I experimented with adding a few things to the chicken in a few jars. The red one is BBQ sauce.

3 comments:

RPH said...

I totally agree! Every fall, my cupboards are full of fresh canned veggies and fruit. And I could puke when I look at it. The last thing I want to do is eat it!!

Wanna trade stashes. I have lots of jams, applesauce, peas, beans, and pickles. That chicken looks great!

Newman Family said...

Wow, Kobie! You are such a domestic queen. It is always inspiring to see what you are up to.

The Varo's said...

there's something about jarred chicken that reminds me of mr. hooks 7th grade science class at BJHS.

i guess if i was hungry it would look good...

and to anyone who thinks i am being a brat for talking about kobie's hard work, i am and my name is monica.