Brooklyn and Emma that is. Their mom, Ashby, asked if I would make them some aprons and here is what I put together yesterday. They'll be in the mail tomorrow!
I'm Kobie. I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a friend and a Mormon. I started blogging in 2007 on a family blog then started blogging here in 2008. What began as a family journal has transformed into a personal journal of sorts. I share less about our everyday family life and more about my own experiences.
In September of 2016, I was called to serve in Young Women. As part of my time in this calling, I am working on completing my Personal Progress. As part of a value project, I have chosen to write regularly and share uplifting and {hopefully} inspiring messages.
3 comments:
too cute kobie jo! i love the fabric!!
Seriously?! I am so excited Kobie!!! Thank you Thank you! You are so awesome!
Kobie JO, those are darling and I love the colors
Post a Comment