Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mom tag

My friend Amber did a cute little tag and tagged anyone who has kids that could talk. (And I do the same.) I decided to find out what Addie really thinks of me so here it is!

1. What does mom always say to you?
Get my hair done (that is very true! And my is referring to her, not me.)

2. What makes mom happy?
I make you happy

3. What makes mom sad?
When a monster comes in or something

4. How does mom make you laugh?
Tickle me

5. How old is mom?
2

6. How tall is mom?
Bigger

7. What does mom like to do?
Shop

8. What is mom's job?
Do something for Dad

9. What is mom's favorite food?
Peanut butter sandwich with ham and turkey (gross!)

10. How do you know your mom loves you?
You give me a hug and I give you a hug

3 comments:

Amber said...

Cute, Kobe! I also loved ypur post about teaching your church girls hygiene. So fun and creative. They are lucky to have you.

Tyler said...

thats really cute, what a great tag, ill have to totally ask joseph!

The Merkleys said...

Hi Kobe, Marlene told us about your blog and I have to say your girls are adorable. I love the pictures of the sunset and the one of Jared and the Ford, he has never changed. I will always think of Rambo and Fords when I think of Jared. Tell him I said Hello!! -Brie