
Once or twice a day we sit down and review what she has done. She has to have done it all the way or else she is not rewarded. Once I give her the tokens, she puts in a jar, then we dump them out and she counts them, then we go over what she can "buy."
Here are her rewards, divided into four categories.

For one token she can watch 1 TV show, play 20 minutes of a computer game or call someone. For three she can get a piece of gum (she LOVES gum!!!) or stay up 15 minutes late. For five she can go to Dairy Queen for an ice cream cone, get a drink at Sonic or have a friend over. And for ten she can go on a date with Dad or pick out of the treasure box. I still want to add more rewards to each section, but this is just a start. Surprisingly she hasn't bought anything big. I was worried at first that things weren't worth enough, but it's been great!
Here is the treasure box, filled with little toys from Wal-Mart. (ie, a jump rope, bracelets, gum ball machine...)
So far, so good!
2 comments:
I love this KobieJo! We have a chart similar to this one, but your rocks cuz it has pictures! Where did you get them? Will you e mail me the info? Our chart would be much more user friendly if we had pictures like yours! Thanks
I'm so excited it's working for you! I can't wait to get started on it when we get home.
Post a Comment