Monday, March 21, 2016

The Kiddos

I love my crazy little bunch.  They keep my laughing, guessing, happy, on my toes and stretching.  I thought it would be fun to share a few things about them in their current state.

Addie:
*Is one of my greatest friends.  We love being together!  This morning she returned from a weeklong trip to Hawaii, and I'm just thrilled to have her back.

*Is super duper into baking, and is quite impressive with her creativity.

*Is very tall!  She hits me right under my chin.

Kimber:
*Has done such a wonderful job controlling her anger lately!  I am very proud of her.

*Is an avid reader, self motivated and has all A+'s!

*Hates being away from her mom :)

Lucy:
*Has come so far in Kindergarten!  For being young for her grade, she sure has done a great job!

*Loves to put makeup on.  I actually have to take it away as a consequence for bad actions.

*Calls Colton "Bud."  It melts my heart.

Colton:
*Is talking so well!

*Does NOT want to be potty trained.

*Could live outside if I would let him.

I'm so lucky to have this little crew I call a family.

0 comments: