My girls (even Addie and Kimber) got to the Valley on September 14th and attended Kennedy's baptism. The next day the big girls traveled home with Aunt Jeanie and Uncle Kenny and Lucy and I stayed behind at my mom's house. I won't lie, I was sad and wanted to cry when my girls drove away. But Lucy and I quickly busied ourselves with Christmas shopping and playing together that it turned into a really enjoyable week for us.
Like I said, we got about 80% of our Christmas shopping done! We also played in Grandma's school for hours, played with cousins like Hyde, Sapphire and Cooper and ate lots of shaved ice. My dad is so fun and would bring me a shaved ice every few nights. A medium Sugar Free Tiger's Blood. It would last us at least two days.
Each night we would Facetime the girls and Jared and get an update on the day and things at home.
Jared was such a good sport and got the girls up and ready for school each morning. We have learned that taking hair out of the equation saves a lot of time in the morning! Each night he would bathe them and blow dry their hair. Then in the morning they would comb it out and wear a headband. As far as my concerns about that- out of sight, out of mind, right?
I did snap a few pictures in the last few weeks. I thought throughout my whole pregnancy I would take some actual photos with my actual camera but that never happened. Thank heavens for an iPhone, right?
38 weeks
39 weeks
Three days before-
The day before- (NOT a flattering shirt I am wearing!)





0 comments:
Post a Comment