It was a long 10 weeks for our family but Taylor finally graduated from Basic Training!
My parents along with Judd, Brigham and Taylor's fiance, Jenn, make the long drive to Oklahoma to attend the graduation. They had a wonderful time spending time with him on Family Day and for the few hours they had with him after the actual graduation. I wish our whole family could have made it but there was just no way. We would have had quite the entourage.
I've always been proud of my country but never full understood what it meant to be a person who protects our rights and freedoms. When Taylor started Basic Training I dedicated myself to learning everything I could about what he was going through. It was so different than I had ever imagined. I am so proud of his accomplishment.
He is now in Texas at Fort Sam Houston where he will do his Medic traning. Again, I have researched what his training will entail and know he is going to do great.
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment