Monday, December 20, 2010

Almost There

I just can't stand it.  She's growing too fast. 

About two weeks ago I told my Mom that Lucy would be crawling within a month.  I think I hit the nail on the head.  Now all she has to do is figure out how a little coordination and she'll be off. 

 Then I'll cry.

And yet she has no interest in sitting up.  But that's okay with me.  It's just one thing that will keep her a baby a little longer.

3 comments:

Newman Family said...

Aww...stay little, stay little.

Lyndsay Winters said...

She is such a pretty baby! I can't get over that!

Ashby said...

Already?! Say it ain't so! None of my girls ever sat before they crawled. I've never been lucky enough to plop a kid down with their toys and walk away to find them in the same place. Stay little Lucy! And don't share your crawling secrets with Lily.