Friday, November 5, 2010

Pictures, pictures, pictures

Since starting my photography class I have taken hundreds of practice shots.  I'll take of picture of anything, anytime, anywhere.  And since I have a huge stockpile of pictures, I decided to share a few with you.  It's sort of like a daily log of our life.  Not necessarily posted daily, but frequently.  I hope.

I started to upload to Flickr but the only way to share my photos would be to share everything publicly.  I'm just not comfortable with the entire world seeing my girls.  So instead I started {another} private blog dedicated to random, unedited, straight out of camera pictures. My least favorite solution, but the most practical one I could come up with.

If you would like to have access to it, just leave a comment.

10 comments:

Ashby said...

You know I want it! Can't wait to see your pictures!

Anonymous said...

I would love to see these pictures!

Ashley said...

I'm all over that!!

RPH said...

You know I want in!!

The Merkleys said...

Add me please, I love seeing your girls!

Ashleigh said...

Add me!

The Varo's said...

add me por favor! i feel so special to know about all these "underground" blogs of yours!

Yvette said...

Let me see

Lyndsay Winters said...

Monica's funny. I want to see them!

Travis and Allie said...

Oooo...I want in! No, seriously I would love to see them!