One of the things I love about Kimber is her willingness to try new foods. She rarely turns her nose up at anything before giving it a fair shake. Last night I couldn't dish out the brussel sprouts fast enough for her.
I'm Kobie. I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a friend and a Mormon. I started blogging in 2007 on a family blog then started blogging here in 2008. What began as a family journal has transformed into a personal journal of sorts. I share less about our everyday family life and more about my own experiences.
In September of 2016, I was called to serve in Young Women. As part of my time in this calling, I am working on completing my Personal Progress. As part of a value project, I have chosen to write regularly and share uplifting and {hopefully} inspiring messages.
2 comments:
EEEWWWW!!! Really?
I have served those exactly once in my house and I will never do it again. Even I could not gag them down!
Great picture by the way, I am excited to see what else you have on here!
OK, I want to take that class! Your pictures are PHENOMENAL!!!
Way to go!
Love them all and the cute little girlies in them too. Adorable.
Really, are these photoshopped? did you get a new camera? they are so clear and vivid and clean. awesome!
Post a Comment