About time! But what the heck I look like I ate a watermelon and you look like you really enjoyed your Thanksgiving! I guess that is what happens when you are tall and skinny!!
I'm Kobie. I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a friend and a Mormon. I started blogging in 2007 on a family blog then started blogging here in 2008. What began as a family journal has transformed into a personal journal of sorts. I share less about our everyday family life and more about my own experiences.
In September of 2016, I was called to serve in Young Women. As part of my time in this calling, I am working on completing my Personal Progress. As part of a value project, I have chosen to write regularly and share uplifting and {hopefully} inspiring messages.
6 comments:
LOVE IT!!!
About time! But what the heck I look like I ate a watermelon and you look like you really enjoyed your Thanksgiving! I guess that is what happens when you are tall and skinny!!
So cute!
So adorable!!!
You're so tiny! Cute baby bump!
where's your head? how do we know it's really you?
Post a Comment