Addie is a blog-stalker of sorts. Mostly to our blog. She loves to go back and look at pictures and have me read the posts to her. Earlier we came across this and while she was on my lap, I decided to ask her the same questions. Over a year and a half has passed since I last asked her those questions. Boy, how she has started to see somethings in a new light. Thankfully.
Addie-
1. What does mom always say to you?
Addie, go and clean up in the front room.
2. What makes mom happy?
When I do something nice for you.
3. What makes mom sad?
When I hit you. (That has never happened. Not sure where that came from.)
4. How does mom make you laugh?
Do funny stuff like when you put a balloon in your shirt.
5. How old is mom?
25
6. How tall is mom?
20 inches
7. What does mom like to do?
Play with us
8. What is mom's job?
To clean up the house.
9. What is mom's favorite food?
Jalapenos with steak. (I've never had the combination. Sounds interesting.)
10. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because we love you. And you do fun stuff with us.
And while I was at it, I asked Kimber the same questions.
Kimber-
1. What does mom always say to you?
Blow balloongs. (As she attempts to blow up a balloon.)
2. What makes mom happy?
Eating birthday cake.
3. What makes mom sad?
Mean.
4. How does mom make you laugh?
Say 'hee-hee.'
5. How old is mom?
3
6. How tall is mom?
THREE!
7. What does mom like to do?
Do the dishes
8. What is mom's job?
Um, go.
9. What is mom's favorite food?
Water. Drink water.
10. How do you know your mom loves you?
Ba-cause you tell me.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jalapenos with steak? Where in the world did she come up with that one!?! I just asked Kaleb these same questions, I am going to have to post it on my blog. Kids are too funny!
Those are cute! Don't you love that your "job" entails cleaning?!
How was your big day yesterday? Did you do anything fun?
Post a Comment