(He's gonna kill me for this no-neck picture!)
My little brother, Jordan just finished his mission to Rochester, NY. He is my fourth brother to come home and although they all have the confused, "where am I?, please let me turn around and go back" look, he was the worst I have seen! That didn't take long though and he was just back to the same old Jordy.
He wanted some real Mexican food so my Dad made his delicious and famous red chili burros. Mmmmmm! The family had a good time chatting and hearing his stories. Classic returned missionary scenario. After everyone left Travis, Jordan and I talked about all kinds of fun stuff until Travis finally decided he needed to head home. Jordan and I continued the conversation until 1 am. It was great!
This morning we started off the day by playing piano/guitar duets. We went through the Beatles songbook and randomly stop at a song. We play paying no attention to the timing, just playing the way we think it should be done and every so often one of us will pipe in and sing a line or two. Always fun. Later this morning we're off to get him some clothes this morning and then it's lunch at Someburro's. One of his favorites. It's going to be especially nice because I will be kid free! More to come on that.
For the first time in three years I have no missionary brother to write or pray for (not that that means there aren't any missionaries to I could write or pray for), but it's sure nice to have everyone around again.
1 comments:
I love that you get a long so great with your siblings.
How great to have him home.
Post a Comment