We originally went down for this kid's homecoming-


But spent time with these kids, too-


And some of the big kids-
Ahhh, I love my family. They crack me up. All you have to do is pull out the camera and you get this- (the look on my brother's face was done purposely)
And every Richardson gathering includes chips and salsa. Mmmmm. My dad makes the best salsa! I think it's hiding behind the bag.My parents have taught me to love a good swinging chair. They have a nice little sitting area out back where we spend many hours talking and watching the kids play. So, for Mother's Day Jared and the girls surprised me with one of my own!!!



Kennedy was not excited at all about getting her
Coop and his cute ma-
4 comments:
your family is all so cute! what a great idea with the swing for mother's day!
Good times! I love your family!
I love that swinging chair. What a great gift.
Your glasses are adorable. So are your kids.
I am jealous of that swimming pool. We are still bundled up during the day and the overnight temps drop way below freezing still. (23 last night!)
ps if you have that yummy salsa recipe will you post it? I love a good homemade salsa recipe!
holy cow! everyone is so grown up! i love your glasses AND your swing!
haha-my word verification is
"cocophil". sorry i just thought that was funny.
Post a Comment