Sunday, May 3, 2009

Kimber makes me laugh. Each night before Jared and I go to bed we check on the girls to make sure they are covered and everything. And each night we end up removing lots of contraband from Kimber's bed.


This particular night it was just:

5 of the 7 pillows

A vase

A teddybear

Flowers the girls and I made out of pages from magazines

A number of books, only one is shown

But on any given night the contraband may include:

Jewelry, most of which she is wearing by the time she falls asleep

A Russian nesting doll

Underwear

Shoes, generally on her feet

That's all I can think of for now, but with her the possibilities are endless!

3 comments:

Newman Family said...

Hilarious. That little girl has personality!

RPH said...

I love that. It made me smile. What a funny girl.

The Varo's said...

so so cute!