This year we had a ladybug and Hannah Montana- sort of. Addie wouldn't wear her complete costume but she still had a great time.
I love this picture! They did it all on their own.
What would a Richardson Halloween party be without a hay rack ride. Except this year there was no hay or tractors involved. We took out my brother Jordan's truck (who is on a mission) and we all piled onto the trailer. The kids LOVED it! Since the party went on for so long we missed out on most of the trick or treating and only got to hit one house, but no one complained. The kids were having so much fun they didn't care. It was great!
Travis and Ben defiantly take the cake for the best costumes. Ben was Mrs. Turnblad from Hairspray and Travis made a freakishly good red neck.
I would have cried too. Just kidding, Travis.
I love this picture! They did it all on their own.
What would a Richardson Halloween party be without a hay rack ride. Except this year there was no hay or tractors involved. We took out my brother Jordan's truck (who is on a mission) and we all piled onto the trailer. The kids LOVED it! Since the party went on for so long we missed out on most of the trick or treating and only got to hit one house, but no one complained. The kids were having so much fun they didn't care. It was great!
Travis and Ben defiantly take the cake for the best costumes. Ben was Mrs. Turnblad from Hairspray and Travis made a freakishly good red neck.
I would have cried too. Just kidding, Travis. 
My Grandma Richardson is the most resourceful person I have ever known. On holidays she would make her own pinatas and I swear they would never die! But since there were so many grandkids it was great! All I can say is there was a poor defenseless stuffed animal involved, a paper bag and lots and lots of duct tape.
This year Travis made his own version of a Grandma pinata. He made one for the kids as well as an extremely well built one for the adults.
The kids pinata:

The adults pinata:
Addie is obsessed with her new cousin Ivy, but we will save the details for another post.
But can't you see why? By the way, I wish I had pictures because she made the cutest Princess Laya I have ever seen.
If Annie had a quarter for every time someone told her that she looked like Bethany 20 years ago she could afford the sweet LA Gears that would have completed her ensemble. I had a pair that would have matched her outfit perfectly when I was in 5th grade.
Hannah and the Crocodile. They had a great time together. They played Mom and Dad as well as Mom and Baby. They had been playing in the trailer after the ride and I guess Devin took the baby thing to heart because he fell asleep back there. Addie will be a good mom someday.
After it was all over my brother Taylor and his band put on a little show. The kids LOVED it!
Here are a few of them rockin' out. They were jumping up and down with the music here.
By the end of the night my girls were filthy. Kimber was sticky from candy but totally happy.
Addie was covered in homemade root beer but was complaining about it (a huge thing for her, she hates being dirty). She loved the root beer so much she was sticking her head under the spout and letting it run right into her mouth- well, sort of. 
Addie is obsessed with her new cousin Ivy, but we will save the details for another post.
But can't you see why? By the way, I wish I had pictures because she made the cutest Princess Laya I have ever seen.
If Annie had a quarter for every time someone told her that she looked like Bethany 20 years ago she could afford the sweet LA Gears that would have completed her ensemble. I had a pair that would have matched her outfit perfectly when I was in 5th grade.
Hannah and the Crocodile. They had a great time together. They played Mom and Dad as well as Mom and Baby. They had been playing in the trailer after the ride and I guess Devin took the baby thing to heart because he fell asleep back there. Addie will be a good mom someday.
After it was all over my brother Taylor and his band put on a little show. The kids LOVED it!
Here are a few of them rockin' out. They were jumping up and down with the music here.
Addie was covered in homemade root beer but was complaining about it (a huge thing for her, she hates being dirty). She loved the root beer so much she was sticking her head under the spout and letting it run right into her mouth- well, sort of. 
4 comments:
Hannah and the Lady Bug are too cute.
Wow, sounds like a really fun night at the Richardsons! Do you have a party every year? I think I remember Jake telling me about grandma's pinata's, poor little stuffed animal! The adult pinata is so funny! Is there candy in it? lol I love everyone's costumes, especially Ben and Travis'!
what fun! you are so nice to let your husband hunt that weekend. i should be nicer. i would have killed tyler. ha! i had a pair in 5th gd too! sigh...la gear!
Addie's costume is so fitting! I love it!
Looks like you had a fun weekend. Too bad Jared missed all the festivities.
Post a Comment