Before:
(She isn't normally this ratty, but we purposely didn't do her hair today because she was getting it cut.)
After:

Kimber got a trim too, but hers was mostly to control the mullet she had going on. Thankfully it's all one length now.
(She isn't normally this ratty, but we purposely didn't do her hair today because she was getting it cut.)
After:

Kimber got a trim too, but hers was mostly to control the mullet she had going on. Thankfully it's all one length now.
6 comments:
so so cute!
Addie your hair looks so cute. I love it. Just today I told your mom how mature you are and now you have the hair to go with it. Love you and can't wait to see you on Thursday!
I was showing my husband and he said "Oh why did they do that I loved her long hair." too funny I'll have to say I like it longer too but I am sure you will have it done really cute like always.
Oh my goodness! It is SO cute!!! How did you convince Jared to let you cut it?!
CUTE CUTE CUTE! I adore little girls with bobs. So cute!
I think she looks AMAZING! A hange is always fun. Wish we were spending the holiday with you....(of course, we are NEVER invited hahah) We love you
Post a Comment