Anyway, here are a few pictures from our weekend.
Addie reading books with Grandma Hatch.
Addie and Annie having "girl talk." I love how Addie is using her hands and Annie looks like she actually cares what Addie has to say.
What would a visit be with Annie without a mani-pedi session?
The results of the manicure.
We love Aunt Annie!
Since Brigham is in the last phase of his casts and gets to have a splint. Addie saw him take it off yesterday so he could go take a shower. Oh my gosh, she went ballistic! I seriously think she thought he was taking his arm off. The way she screamed and cried, all while burying her head in a pillow makes me think she will have a phobia of splints the rest of her life. In this picture she is telling Brigham "go to your room!"
Kimber playing with Grandpa Richardson
A little gymnastics with Annie
Kimbie with her favorite person, Aunt He-yee.
Jared and a few friends from High School.
L to R (not that many of you will even know these people!)
Alan N., Andy P. (the groom), Isaac P., Heather and Josh D. and Jared


3 comments:
Oh my gosh! Your girls are so beautiful! Now, where is the picture of you?
Such cutie girls you have!
How fun! I need to go to the valley with you sometime this summer. It gets a "little" boring here in Winslow! Cute pictures, and I love Addie's hair!
Post a Comment