Monday, September 27, 2021

Bedtime Stories

I do a lot of good things as a mom, but telling bedtime stories is not one of them!  I don't make up great make-believe stories, I have a really bad memory so it feels like I've told my kids everything from my childhood I can remember, and I don't enjoy reading so they don't get books. 

But, none of that has spared me the task of telling bedtime stories.  

Thankfully, a bit of inspiration came to me a few weeks ago: read them stories from your blog!  Colton and Lucy have loved it and have begged me to start writing again.  I can't promise it will be what it once was, but I can give it a good shot.  I've got a little list on my phone of the things to write about and hope I can keep it interesting enough for them to stay entertained.

0 comments: