This blog of mine has taken a turn over the last few month. It has gone from documenting everyday life to deeper thoughts and feelings that I want my kids to know I have. Today, I want to tell them about some of the most important things in my life.
First and foremost is the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It comes before anything. It is also the reason I have everything. I may not have loads of money, but I have the security of an eternal family. I may not have a big house but I have a mansion in heaven. I may not have the perfect body, but all things will be made right at the resurrection. I may not be the smartest, but I have knowledge of his perfect gospel. I may make mistakes but I know I can repent and try again because he has paid the price for those mistakes.
My family; my husband then my kids. No group of people can cause me more stress and anguish or more love and joy- sometimes in the same day!
My family; my parents, siblings, in-laws, grandparents, and ancestors. I am so blessed to come from a rich heritage. I hope I live my life in a way that makes my progenitors proud.
The scriptures and prayer. I read the scriptures and pray daily. I am so thankful for each scripture that touches my heart and each prayer that is answered.
Living prophets and apostles. Can you imagine a life without this? I can't and don't want to!
Laughter, good friends, memories, time well spent, patience, charity and forgiveness. Add these to the other important things and you will be alright!
Thursday, November 5, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment