It's been over a month now and they are still working on it. Every few days I get fed up with the blocks of wood laying the yard so I gather them up and put them back where it came from. It's not long and everything has returned. It's a cycle but it's also fun to see them work together.
Monday, June 30, 2014
Tree House
The girls have recently become obsessed with building a tree house. They gather scraps of wood, hammers and nails and disappear to the front yard to loose themselves in the cherry tree.
It's been over a month now and they are still working on it. Every few days I get fed up with the blocks of wood laying the yard so I gather them up and put them back where it came from. It's not long and everything has returned. It's a cycle but it's also fun to see them work together.
It's been over a month now and they are still working on it. Every few days I get fed up with the blocks of wood laying the yard so I gather them up and put them back where it came from. It's not long and everything has returned. It's a cycle but it's also fun to see them work together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment