I love my kids but lately I have felt like nothing else gets done because I either have to pick up Lucy, stop to help Addie and Kimber clean their room the right way, play Memory with Kimber, help Addie with homework, hold a fussy baby while I try to cook dinner, you know the story.
Last night I was starting to feel like the chaos was taking over. If I ever want my house to get completely cleaned up, if I ever want to catch up on the laundry, if I ever want to get my kitchen painted, then I need a little time to myself.
Then I came across this quote this morning:
“My whole life I have been complaining that my work was constantly interrupted, until I discovered the interruptions were my work.”
--Henri Nouwen
--Henri Nouwen
That's all I'm tryin' to say.
1 comments:
I love that quote! That is the story of my life! I don't even know what to do with myself anymore if I can unload the dish washer uninterrupted!
Post a Comment