Or should I say 16? She's really one of those girls that lives up to that saying. I wasn't very diligent about taking pictures but I think she still deserves a little recognition.
It's only fair to list a few things about Addie:
She's my right-hand man...I mean girl. She's the biggest help and I am so glad!
She has an amazing memory. Jared recently told her that she has a memory like a steel trap. She reminded me about that by saying "I have a trap like a bear."
She loves to organize.
She still wears those glasses!
She is a great student and has never missed a day of reading or been late with her homework.
She's very honest. Which can be painful if she doesn't like your outfit.
She loves accessories. She wears big earrings, lots of bracelets and chunky necklaces.
She worships her Aunt Annie and adores her Grandpa Richardson.
She loves to have girl talk.
She loves to dress nice. She likes to always look her best.
On the flip side, she loves to put on a pair of comfy pants to lounge in.
She is doing a great job learning to read.
She loves to cook and bake.
She loves Church and never forgets to take her Book of Mormon.
She has killer blue eyes.
She loves loves loves her Dad.
She has a crush on two boys. One named Raleigh. They've loved each other for about 4 years now. No joke. The other is named Tyson and he's 18. He's the nicest kid who works for Aunt Jeanie and loves to tease Addie.
She loves Three Stooges and Tom and Jerry.
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
No! No! No! 6 years old? That's scary....
Happy Late Birthday Addie!
Post a Comment