I'm a list kind of person. On days that I don't make a To Do List I feel like nothing gets done and that it was an unproductive day. I just wish my list ended here everyday. Unfortunately I had to add lots more.
ME TOO! I am the queen of to do lists. If I write it down I usually get it done. But there have been quite a few days lately where my notebook has been blank.
I love that you write everything out. It feels liberating the more stuff I have marked off.
I'm Kobie. I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a friend and a Mormon. I started blogging in 2007 on a family blog then started blogging here in 2008. What began as a family journal has transformed into a personal journal of sorts. I share less about our everyday family life and more about my own experiences.
In September of 2016, I was called to serve in Young Women. As part of my time in this calling, I am working on completing my Personal Progress. As part of a value project, I have chosen to write regularly and share uplifting and {hopefully} inspiring messages.
1 comments:
ME TOO! I am the queen of to do lists. If I write it down I usually get it done. But there have been quite a few days lately where my notebook has been blank.
I love that you write everything out. It feels liberating the more stuff I have marked off.
Post a Comment