Friday, July 9, 2010
It's a girl
What an amazing day for the Hatch Family. This morning at 7:09am they welcomed their third child, a beautiful baby girl weighing in at 7lbs 12 oz. Although she has yet to be officially named she is a welcome addition. Addie and Kimber are thrilled to have a sister and Kobie is pleased with how well everything went. I am sure she will blog in more detail the events leading up to the labor and delivery of her beautiful daughter in the next few days. As her sister I just have to say how amazing it was to take part in the labor and delivery. It truly was a gift to be with Kobie thru the process and witness the true miracle of birth. Kobie was amazing to say the least! Congratulations to the Hatch Family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
she's beautiful kobie! what a fun way to wake up today with the text message that she was here! your babies always have such pretty shaped heads right after birth. love, love, love you!
So glad she's finally here, especially for you! It was so good to see you guys while you were down here and we already miss you like crazy. Hope you are getting settled into your new routine, and we'll have to make a trip up to see you in a few weeks!
Yeah, Kobie! Congratulations!!! She is precious! Good job, mommy! You're amazing!
Oh Kobie Jo, I've been thinking about you tons! I'm so happy to hear your good news and see your smiling face and your baby's sweet little face! I can't wait to hear more and I'm sending all my love and congratulations!!!! XO
Look at that sweet little face. What a great picture! Cant wait to hear more about it, especially her name.
Just like Rachel, I am sending all my love. I wish I could snuggle that precious little girl. So sweet!
Post a Comment