Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Four Eyes

About two weeks ago Addie brought me a pair of sun glasses and asked me to pop the lenses out.  I wasn't sure why she would want such a thing and after looking the glasses over I told her no.  That night she took them to Jared and he obliged.  Since then she has hardly taken them off.  She wears them all day, every day.  The only times she will take them off is for bed and to go into public.  I just can't let her wear them out.  She even wears them in the bath!  

My favorite is when I catch her cleaning the "lenses." 

5 comments:

Ashby said...

I think that is the cutest thing ever! I hope she's bringing them with her tomorrow.

RPH said...

So cute! (both the picture and the glasses story)

Lyndsay Winters said...

Um, that picture is beyond cute. I love how little kids notice all the little details like when you clean your glasses. Bostyn puts imaginary rubber bands in her mouth while she combs her dad's hair, then removes them from her mouth and puts them in his hair. too funny. They notice everything we do!

The Varo's said...

that is so cute kobie! i love little lucy's face in that picture.

my verification word is rubbi. hahaha!

Yvette said...

Silly girl, she won't want to wear them when she has too and with her genes she'll probably get too!