Thursday, May 13, 2010

I've got the itch!

Since the weather is warming up, I have been dying to get outside and do a project.  I keep thinking that the wind will stop for a day or two so that I can get outside and do something and today it finally did! 

We got new furniture this week so I decided that my coffee table was the perfect project. My plan is to give it to a friend of mine but if it doesn't end up the way I want, then no worries!  I can junk it!


Before Jared took off the top layer for me and I ran the sander over it, it was pitted and let's just say well used. 
Currently it looks like this-
 If the weather stays nice over the next few days it will be complete!  And this will be one happy girl.

2 comments:

The Varo's said...

i have been searching craigslist to find a project. i've been looking for a dresser to do for the babes. i can't wait to see your final product! love and miss you.

RPH said...

I cant wait to see what it looks like! you are so ambitious!