Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Finished!

I actually finished the table on Saturday, but I have been without my computer since right after my last post.  We got some nasty malware that literally took over my entire computer.  It was vicious.  But, after much stress and many headaches I (no thanks to HP or Microsoft.  I swear my next computer is going to be a Mac!  No joke!) I did a complete recovery on my computer and we're back in business.

So, back to the table.  I went red!  (Please pardon the dust.

And just to tease you, I worked this little number over today.  A little something I bought at a garage sale a while back.  Once I get it hung and find the right knick-knacks, I'll show you the finished product.

2 comments:

Ashby said...

I love that table in red! It looks great. Ryan said you guys had got new furniture! I can't wait to see it!

And PS, you will LOVE having a Mac. I say bite the bullet and get one. It is SO worth it!

RPH said...

That table looks good in red. Love it!