While playing Barbie's with my girls this morning I caught a glance of the ceiling in one of the rooms. Upon further examination, the ceilings in other rooms had been graffitied as well. Here's what I found:
Me: Addie! Did you write on your Barbie house already?
(Notice the choice of words. Already.
It's not uncommon to find Addie's name written in and on all kinds of things.)
It's not uncommon to find Addie's name written in and on all kinds of things.)
Addie: Yes.
Me: What the heck?
Addie: It's a ceiling fan.
How do you argue with that?

6 comments:
LOL! Well, it does look like one now that you point it out! Silly girl!
At least it is in the family Karen got a new Barbie and chewed on her hand within 30 minutes and I wasn't as nice as you.
Hey when you are hot you are hot and a fan can make all the difference even if you are made of plastic.
That is hilarious!
that girl is too funny!
No wonder my barbies always had their clothes off.
Post a Comment