Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pudding Paint


The other day I pulled out a package of pudding for a little pudding paint.  I can't say that my girls love to get their hands dirty and covered in pudding, but I can say that they love to eat it off the counter.  Sounds pretty sick, I know.

I also can't say that there is much of difference between the color of the pudding and the color of my counter tops.  Hopefully that will change before too much longer.
Addie busted out the sprinkles and made pancakes while Kimber couldn't eat enough.  "Mmmm.....can I wick it?"

(By the way, Addie was not harmed before, during or after the pudding.  That is simply a makeup job gone horribly wrong.)

3 comments:

RPH said...

I have never tried pudding paint, now I am going to have to.

Newman Family said...

Fun! My kids love pudding paint, for that matter they like eating real paint ,too :)

Lisa said...

I love how you are always doing fun and creative things with your girls! My girls would love hanging out with you! I'm too boring!