Yesterday Kimber and I had the rare opportunity to be alone for the day. Jared headed over to Winslow to see his Dad and took Addie with him. Kimber insisted on staying behind with Mom. It was such a fun day! She followed me around more than normal but it was so fun. She cleaned the bathrooms with me, washed the dishes with me, made my bed with me, vacuumed the living room, and lots more. We made snicker-doodles together and she rolled the dough balls in the cinnamon/sugar mixture (and then chucked them onto the baking sheet at full speed. It made me laugh.) She went to the grocery store with me and helped me pick up the things we needed. But, she gave up on my when I told her it was time to pick up her room. I ended up doing that alone.
I love this girl.

7 comments:
I feel the same way when I get one on one time with my girls. Emma gets it everyday when Brooklyn goes to school and she LOVES it. I bet Kimber was in heaven!
Now remember this day, the next time she gets into trouble
At least she wasnt banging Addie on the head with the measuring cups again!
So cute and what a fun day!!
how fun for kimber! i can't wait for liahona to get a little older and i can ship levu off with kali to do boy stuff and the two of us can do girly things.
she is such a cutie!
What a fun girl!
Just caught up on your blog...Congrats on the pregnancy!!! Now I am glad I didn't force you to watch my kids. Babysitting while in the early stages isn't always the most fun thing.
Love the pudding paint and the hand drawn ceiling fan is hysterical and adorable all at the same time. I love that you got to spend one on one time with Kimber.
Post a Comment