I still think you need to peek and see what it is. I had a friend who HAD to know and her husband wanted to be surprised, so the doctor told her and she kept it a secret from him until the birth. Can you imagine?!
I'm Kobie. I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a friend and a Mormon. I started blogging in 2007 on a family blog then started blogging here in 2008. What began as a family journal has transformed into a personal journal of sorts. I share less about our everyday family life and more about my own experiences.
In September of 2016, I was called to serve in Young Women. As part of my time in this calling, I am working on completing my Personal Progress. As part of a value project, I have chosen to write regularly and share uplifting and {hopefully} inspiring messages.
7 comments:
Yay!!!! Is that Addie or Kimber in that photo? So sweet!
it's not a secret anymore? i am so excited for you kobie! you make beautiful babies! that's a baby addie right? love you.
Oh my heavens, what a pretty little baby. Really, what a cutie!
Congrats! Cant wait to hear more...
That's Addie. She has cesarean baby written all over her, perfectly round head, perfect skin color, not swollen one bit.
Allright, I got to thinking about this.
Was this simply an announcement about having another baby? or is it more specifically that you are having another girl?
She really is adorable.
Yay!
I still think you need to peek and see what it is. I had a friend who HAD to know and her husband wanted to be surprised, so the doctor told her and she kept it a secret from him until the birth. Can you imagine?!
Oh my goodness, that is the cutest face. I'd want 20 more of those! Congratuations! That's really exciting!
Post a Comment