The day started at about 4:45 for Addie. The night before she was so excited that she wouldn't go to sleep. We let her sleep in our room (normally a huge no-no) since she would be getting up so early and I didn't want it to wake up Kimber. (Read on in my next post and you'll see why.) Finally at about 10:00 I went and laid down with her and after a few minutes she went to sleep. When I woke her up the next morning she said, "but Mom, the sun isn't up." I realized that this was the first time that she has ever woke up before the sun. She was so excited and got right up.
The flash was a tab bit bright for her that morning.

Here are a few of the cousins

These next two pictures make me laugh. Jared always takes a ton of "nature pictures." One time we went to Las Vegas and stopped at the dam on the way. Jared had the camera (this was back in the days of film) and when I got it developed and looked over the pictures I saw one picture of us and the rest of were of the dam. I thought that this picture was one of those until I looked closely and saw a little blue speck. That is actually my niece, Karen. I thought he meant for it to be a nature picture...
until I saw this one. Maybe he meant to take a picture of them. I love that guy, he makes me laugh and he doesn't even know it.
until I saw this one. Maybe he meant to take a picture of them. I love that guy, he makes me laugh and he doesn't even know it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment