Thursday, May 29, 2008
Independent Woman
Don't get me wrong, there is nothing I enjoy more than being with my family, but it's time we move on and start our own blog. I've been thinking about it for a long time and secretly working on this for the last few days. I hope that this doesn't mean the Richardson Family blog will go obsolete either (ahem....Mom!). Either way, welcome...and here we go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Kobie, I am so happy you have your own blog now! I am sure your family is awesome, but I didn't check your blog often because I was not so interested in them. Now I can add you to my reader and be updated on your life! Yeah!
Cute header! Who's your photographer? j/k I can't wait to see what you put on your blog! Way exciting!
Oh Nellie, Amber is not allowed to visit the Richardson Fmailiy Blog anymore. That is no way to make friends. The blogging world can be so harsh.
I just had to tell you that I thought the picture of you with horns on your family blog was really funny...
woo hoo!
I'm so glad you're independent now! But I don't want to incur the wrath of Heather.....so I'll make sure to still check your family's blog too! LOL!
Post a Comment